Small Teacup Poodle Teddy Bears
(A Must-Read Information for all Poodle Owners / PaPa & Mama)
2. Teacup Poodles Teddy Bear dams usually have a very low fertility rate (only 1 ~ 2 puppies per litter), and a relatively low survival rate of the new-borns, therefore it's impossible to provide a constantly large number supply of Teacup Poodle Teddy Bears.
3. Most Teacup Poodle Teddy Bear dams are too small in size that they are incapable of providing sufficient milk to the newborns, therefore the breeders will need to spend mutiple times of energy focusing on Teacup Poodle Teddy Bears (compared to normal size poodles). Breeder's job is to take over the parenting job (feeding them by hand) until the baby Teacup Poodle Teddy Bears are able to eat on their own.
4. Teacup Poodle Teddy Bear dams don’t go through regular mating seasons like normal size poodles, which also leads to irregular pregnancy behaviours.
5. Surgeries may be required to facilitate Teacup Poodle Teddy Bear dams to give birth to their puppies under emergency situations, hence the decreases in their (dam) future possibilities of getting pregnant again.
6. Teacup Poodle Teddy Bear sires do not produce as much sperm compared to other bigger-sized poodles, hence lower pregnancy rate in Teacup Poodle Teddy Bear dams.
7. Breeding Teacup Poodles Teddy Bears requires not only the professional knowledge, but also an exceptionally large amount of TIME and EFFORTS of the breeders, and this is why they are priced so much higher than regular poodles.
8. Teacup Poodle Teddy Bears are naturally born with shallow, small knee joints and thin, fragile bone structures, it is vital for owners to pay extra attention and avoid Teacup Poodle Teddy Bears from engaging in sports & exercises that require large, rapid movements with young children or other (bigger size) animals to avoid fractures, joint dislocation and other possible physical injuries and sports accidents.
9. It is important for Teacup Poodle Teddy Bear owners to keep an eye on their daily diets as Teacup Poodles Teddy Bears do not usually consume enough nutrition on their own; when a Teacup Poodle Teddy Bear loses too much energy in his/her body, it is possible for them to faint and fall into a coma. Teacup Poodle Teddy Bear need to be given full-day (24 Hours) attention, and this applies to ALL small-size dogs. Owners need to have a clear understanding of their health conditions and eating behaviours in order to gain total control of the best feeding timing.
During the adaption time / changes in the environments, we strongly recommend owners to hand-feed Teacup Poodle Teddy Bears on every meal.
10. All the Pocket Teacup, Super Tiny Teacup, Small Teacup Poodle Teddy Bears must be given full attention, with patience and tender, by the owners while they are still trying to blend in. It's going to take some time for Teacup Poodle Teddy Bears to adjust to new environments (usually around 2 Weeks to 3 Months).
To reduce the chance of hypoglycemia in Teacup Poodle Teddy Bears, we strongly advice owners to facilitate on the feeding by hand. This is the main reason why thousands of our Teacup Poodle Teddy Bears were able to travel overseas on long distance flights, and also had the sufficient energy to make great adjustments to their new homes.
11. Teacup Poodle Teddy Bear’s appetite is rather small (maximum of 1 ~ 2 teaspoons), and this may cause double teeth rows due to lacks of chewing exercise. Only consider removal surgery (after they have reached adulthood) if the teeth problem is seriously affecting their eating.
12. Teacup Poodle Teddy Bears are already aware of their extremely petite body size at such young age as 3 months. They often appear to be nervous about everything around them as they are just too small in size. Shaking from nerveousness can use up quite a lot of calories, hence the importance of glucose supply to sustain their physical strength, preventing them from emergency situations such as fainting or falling into a coma.
13. Owning Teacup Poodle Teddy Bear is totally different from Toy Poodles.
Teacup Poodle Teddy Bears are precious, fine art pieces that should only be treated with Patience, Love and Tender, guarded as valuable jewellery, avoid all the possible Big Movements, Loud Noises, Rapid Exercises... and so on.
Expecially for extra micro size Pocket, Super Tiny and Small Teacup Poodle Teddy Bears.
In order to reduce the chance of health-related problems from occuring
during the settlement/adjustment period of your Pocket Teacup,
Super Tiny Teacup, Small Teacup Poodle Teddy Bear,
carefully read and follow the Feeding Instructions below.
*We do not allow return of any Teddy Bear sold*
1. Newly rehomed Teacup Poodle Teddy Bears are usually seen shaking out of nervousness, and it will take some time for them to adjust to new environments; causing them to have a bad appetite hence low energy level, which can lead to hypoglycemia, drops on their immune system, which can often lead to muscle spasm, fainting of the Teacup Poodle Teddy Bear, and worse, death.
Teddy Bear Poodles are very similar to infants and toddlers, they don't have a clear idea about how much food they are supposed to eat to be called enough, nor do they know they need to eat plenty to keep up their sugar blood level to
avoid hypoglycemia, which usually leads to death.
2. Generally speaking, newly rehomed Pocket Teacup, Super Tiny Teacup and Small Teacup Poodle Teddy Bears tend to have a lower level of immunity due to changes in the surrounding environments and temperatures, making it easy to trigger Bacterial Diarrhea, Bacterial Enteritis, Coccidiossis and flus, and in more serious cases, it may also lead to death.
Teddy Mommy has her special way to advance their immune system. Once the sale's been sucessfully completed and the Teacup Poodle Teddy Bear is due to depart, we would assign mentors guiding the owners through the important steps, and owners must follow exactly the same after retrieving their Teacup Poodle Teddy Bears.
3. Pocket Teacup, Super Tiny Teacup, Small Teacup Poodle Teddy Bears are exceptionally PETITE in their body size, they are previous and very delicate, and it take a lot more time for them to be physically ready to depart to their new homes on long distance flights. Normal-size poodles may leave our Breeding Center at around 2 ~ 3 months of age, but not for Teacup Poodle Teddy Bears (adults are estimated to weigh only around 1kg ~ 1.8kg), and the nursery period may take up to 5 ~ 8 months before they depart for new home settlement practice.
It costs a lot more to successfully breed beautiful Teacup Poodle Teddy Bears, in terms of finance, energy, time and so on.
Ideal Age before Teacup Poodle Teddy Bears are physically ready to
fly long distance to their new homes and start settling.
(Applies to Teacup Poodle Teddy Bears sold to overseas buyers)
Teacup Poodle Teddy Bear, estimated adult weight is around 1.8kg
Supposed to reach at least 4 ~ 5 months of age before they are healthy and strong enough physically to travel overseas.
Small Teacup Poodle Teddy Bear, estimated adult weight is around 1.5kg
Supposed to reach at least 7 months of age before they are healthy and strong enough physically to travel overseas.
Super Tiny Teacup Poodle Teddy Bear, estimated adult weight is around 1.3kg
Supposed to reach at least 7 ~ 8 months of age before they are healthy and strong enough physically to travel overseas.
Pocket Teacup Poodle Teddy Bear, estimated adult weight is around 1kg
Supposed to reach at least 8 months of age before they are healthy and strong enough physically to travel overseas.
Each and every one of our Poodle Teddy Bear are living animals, with feelings, thoughts and individual personalities. They feel happiness and sadness just like we do, therefore before departure, we need to make sure each of our Poodle Teddy Bears is capable of flying long distance flights, and ready to start settling in their new homes.
To ensure the owners are totally ready to welcome their beloved Poodle Teddy Bears, Teddy Mommy must speak with every owner face-to-face before they depart to find out how well-equipped the owners are to all the caring and feeding details.
Witness the journey in pursuit of love of our
Teacup Teddy Bears and their new homes.
Record of all the marvellous remarkable life moments of
YouLong's beautiful Teacup Teddy Bears
(bred singlehandedly here at YouLong Poodle Breeding Center)
shared by their new families from all around the world.
YouLong Teddy Bear (Poodle) Family
Purchase regulations & puppy health guarantee
Get in touch with Teddy Bear Mommy
(YouLong Poodle Breeding Center Hotline)
Store Tel: +886-6-2292569
Email 1: email@example.com (main)
Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org Email 3: email@example.com
Whatsapp1: +886-975785398 Whatsapp2:+886-963110478
Line ID1 : teddymommy Line ID2 : teddy52999
WeChat1 : teddy52999 WeChat2 : Teddymummy5299
QQ: 603042543 Skype (MSN): teddy52999